Dr Sid Finally Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage [SEE What He Said]

Forum 7 years ago

Dr Sid Finally Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage [SEE What He Said]

Not too long ago, Tee Billz set the internet on fire when he publicly accused his wife Tiwa Savage of cheating, emasculation and even claimed that her mother had bewitched him.

Billz mentioned 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid as her alleged sexual partners.

In a new interview, Dr Sid, who is the son of late Nollywood legend, Justice Esiri has denied the accusation and maintained that he is best friends with the Mavin Queen.

According to Daily Post, this is how he responded to claims of his alleged sexual relationship with Tiwa Savage.

Tiwa Savage is, and will always be, a good friend of mine.

"She is a hard worker. All we need to do is to pray for them and hope that everything is sorted out soon. Tiwa also said a lot in her interview, so I am sure she has cleared the air on that. On my own, my wife and I are good. Everybody is fine." And if he was bothered by how blogs and social media users hardly take time to verify stories before sharing the Tee Billz accusation, he said:
"Who do you verify from? How many things would one verify? Let's be real. If this person talk am and that person talk am again, na so I be. If one person says it and another confirms it, then it is true.
"I am not really bothered about these things. If somebody calls you a thief and you did not steal why you go vex?
"I don't want to respond to nothing," he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 3 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 4 days ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 4 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’