Laycon Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand’ – Lady Claims To Be Laycon’s Baby Mama

Forum 3 years ago

Laycon Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand’ – Lady Claims To Be Laycon’s Baby Mama

An unidentified lady has surfaced on social media allegedly claiming to have a child for the 2020 BBnaija winner, Laycon.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/958fa07f5e8bd4370714bbf97e8788b7.jpg

In a video the she recorded, she alleged that Laycon slept with her after they had both party at a popular club in Lagos, QUILOX, after which she decided to pass the night with Laycon.

She claimed that after the “one night stand” Laycon gave her his contact which she found to be not correct when she tried to reach out to him.

According to the lady, She started throwing up and having other symptoms of pregnancy a few months after the sexual intercourse occurred between them.

She claimed that she decided to voice out when she saw Laycon on the popular BBnaija show.

However, In reaction to the lady’s claims, Laycon handlers led by Nollywood actress Scarlet Gomez said that Laycon doesn’t know the lady and has never met her.

Scarlet Gomez said: “We don’t know her and laycon has never seen her”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 3 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

Shallipopi
Forum | 4 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident