Nigerian Comedian Broda Shaggi Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Comedian Broda Shaggi Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Nigerian actor, comedian, voice-over artist, singer and scriptwriter Samuel Animashaun, aka popularly well known as Broda Shaggi, who is a native of  Ogun State Nigeria, He started his career as a comedian and set up his Instagram account in 2017. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/26ce0df226452b238badb07d744f99c2.jpg

Broda Shaggi Biography and Net Worth, Aunty shaggi

• Name: Broda shaggI Real Name is Samuel Animashaun

• Birth: Sammy Perry was born on July 6th, 1993 in Lagos State

• Education: He obtained a Bachelor in Creative Arts from the University of Lagos.

• Early Life And Career: Shaggi dad is dead but his mum did not remarry. he was not born into a rich family and he has three brothers, and I am the first. Broda Shaggi passion for acting and comedy originated during his childhood days. Broda Shaggi had always had a passion to act drama. He also knew he had the flare to be a comedian. According to him,  he was motivated by his late father because he knows much about drama and also taught drama at Mayflower Junior School, Ikenne, Ogun State. Since then, he has acted many roles and played some characters like Inspector Perry, a policeman; Professor Dele, and Akonni Ibadan. This was before he went with the stage name Broda shaggi but Despite having a soft spot for comedy, he didn’t have the opportunity to take it very seriously, It was at UNILAG where shaggi took his comedy talent Serious and as occupation.

• The Name Broda Shaggi: In an interview with Samuel Animashaun, he said The Name Broda shaggi came up when I went to my mechanic’s workshop and overheard some of the mechanics playing around the character of Brodashaggi and it really made me laugh,  I could also create Brodashaggi since I had even done something similar in a stage play before. I decided to start something on Instagram since there was nobody doing it and I like to be unique. The name Shaggidon came first, then I did Shaggi and eventually Brodashaggi.

• Broda Shaggi Popularity: As we already said in the beginning of the article that Broda shaggi created an Instagram account and started uploading his comedy skit, So in 2018 BrodaShaggi joined the rank of stars whose popularity had been amplified by social media after his skit about “Jesus appeared in Mushin” went viral. In the video, he was asked by Aunty Shaggi what he would do if Jesus appeared in that vicinity. Even though the comedy was criticized by many Actors/actresses that it is not good to mock the name of Jesus Christ, According to him,  I am an actor and there is no way I could have expressed that character if I shied away from some things. That is the typical way Brodashaggi would talk because he is a character from the streets.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/698f69c9b34c9c0d244254a2e4fadfaf.jpg

• Who is Aunty Shaggi: Sophia Uriren well known as Aunty shaggi is an interviewer of Broda shaggi, many people think Broda shaggi s dating her According to Broda shaggi “this is a personal question but nothing is really going on between us. We are good friends but I find her beautiful, We met at a movie location and I shared my ideas with her and since then we have been doing great things together

• Shaggi Social Life: He said “I Neither drink nor smoke. People don’t believe when I say this. I don’t really go to club but at times, my manager tries to take me out.”

Top Songs

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1f84d494d67328b592aca522301e2ced.jpg

• Broda Shaggi Net worth: His Networth not revealed but he is believed to worth millions from his earnings in his comedy skits and as an artist. but if we were to guess or scale it, Broda Shaggi Estimated Networth should be  50million Above…

• Songs by Broda Shaggi: Oya Hit Me, Pariwom, Kiri Koko, Ori, serere, shi, Nor Nor, Wake Up

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 2 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 5 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes