Davido allegedly slaps rema, Peruzzi reacts on twitter, Burna Boy backs Rema [Read Full Gist]

Forum 3 years ago

Davido allegedly slaps rema, Peruzzi reacts on twitter, Burna Boy backs Rema [Read Full Gist]

There was a serious drama on twitter yesterday as Rema took to his handle to react after being allegedly slapped by Davido. The DMW recording artist, Davido was scheduled to perform at the grand finale of Big Brother Naija season 5 alongside Rema. Here is the full gists we have gathered as to why Rema was ranting on twitter.

Divine "Rema" Ikubor signed to Don Jazzy's mavin records is one of Nigeria's hottest kid. The 20-year old singer, rapper and performing artist was reportedly disrespected by the Big Brother Naija organizers as well the 30BG camp. Just before his (Rema) rants on social media, Peruzzi had earlier made mockery of him on twitter. Following his (Peruzzi) tweet, fans claimed Peruzzi must have went with Davido to the Big Brother Naija final. Rumours had it that he slapped Rema for disrespecting Davido.

Hours later, Peruzzi debunked such rumours claiming he didn't go out with Davido on sunday nor does he know where the BBNaija house is. He tweeted, "So y’all made me trend earlier accusing me of slapping someone. Not even 1 video of me anywhere at that party. I no even know where bbn house Dey. Still".

Despite his reactions, many believed Davido and the 30BG disrespected Rema on twitter which has drawn Burna Boy towards the Mavin records act. A twitter user @mdee_01 whose sources are unverifiable claimed Davido and his gang asked Rema to prostrate for them at the BBNaija grand finale show. His tweet read, "REMA is more talented than davido and the whole of dmw crew for them to even ask him to prostrate for them. Disrespectful SMH"

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/318b865226cc09c679d57e51c482dfa4.jpg

Whatever the case might have been, it was obvious Rema was pissed and felt disrespected. Though the originator of the '
Davido slaps Rema' trend came out to explain that it was all a joke and a lie, many still belief there is some element of truth in it maybe considering Davido's record of going physical on fellow entertainers. The user took to his twitter handle to openly announce joking about 'Davido slapping Rema' but fans seems not to be ready to hear that.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c83c8c0c47e22dedf80a81ad35e32ac.jpg

The truth remains unfold but numerous sources claim Rema was actually disrepected but we can't acsertain how nor confirm if he was actually slapped by Davido or any member of the 30BG.

What do you think? Please drop comments below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 2 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche