Niniola Set To Release Sophomore Album “Colours & Sounds”

Forum 3 years ago

Niniola Set To Release Sophomore Album “Colours & Sounds”

NINIOLA is set to take listeners on a tour of Africa’s ever-evolving dance music landscape on her dynamic sophomore album, Colours and Sounds, arriving Oct. 2 through her own Drumroll Records imprint and Naija Review.

Hailed as the “Queen of Afro House” and endorsed by the likes of Beyoncé and Drake, the Nigerian singer unites the Continent and the Diaspora on Colours and Sounds, incorporating influences from South Africa’s hypnotic Amapiano sound to Afro Bashment and vintage Afrobeat.

Producers include music icon and Verzuz co-founder, Timbaland; Niniola’s long-time collaborator Sarz (Beyonce, Drake) and fellow Nigerian beatmakers Kel-P (Burna Boy, Wizkid) and Nonso Amadi; Jamaica’s Teflon Zincfence (Chronixx, Koffee); and South Africa’ s Shuffle Muzik.

U.K. Afrowave boss Afro B adds his voice to “My Body,” while South Africa’s Busiswa brings gqom flavor to the hypnotic “Oh Sharp.” Nigerian music icon Femi Kuti, son of the great Fela, adds his distinctive sax tones on the Afrobeat-inspired “Fantasy,” and Kenyan trio Sauti Sol bring a mix of reggae and afropop vibes to the sunny, Kel P-produced “So Serious.”

Check out the album tracklist below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Tron: Ares Set Video Showcases Jared Leto in Costume
Forum | 3 days ago

Tron: Ares Set Video Showcases Jared Leto in Costume

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date