TEAM NEWS! Chelsea Boss Lampard Gives Injury Updates On Ziyech & Pulisic

Forum 3 years ago

TEAM NEWS! Chelsea Boss Lampard Gives Injury Updates On Ziyech & Pulisic

Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, has provided the latest injury updates on Hakim Ziyech and Christian Pulisic ahead of his side’s Carabao Cup fourth-round tie against Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday night.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e431e9973442b31f71c258f9a3e112b2.png

Ziyech and Pulisic have been sidelined in the past few weeks due to injury.

The duo missed Chelsea’s 6-0 victory against Barnsley in the Carabao Cup’s third-round tie last Wednesday and also their 3-3 draw with West Brom in the Premier League.

But Lampard is now saying that Ziyech and Pulisic are not far away to return to action for the Blues.

“Ziyech and Pulisic are not far away,” Lampard was quoted by Chelsea’s official website as saying.

“They are still in their recovery stage, so it is too early for them both [to play against Tottenham].”

The kick-off time for the game is 7:45, Nigerian time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy
Forum | 4 days ago

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England