Covenant University Students Accuse School Of Carrying Out Pregnancy And Drug Test, Instead Of COVID-19 Test

Forum 3 years ago

Covenant University Students Accuse School Of Carrying Out Pregnancy And Drug Test, Instead Of COVID-19 Test

Covenant University students have taken to social media to accuse the school management for “Lying to their parents” and treating them unfairly.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e6e959aafb82fc37688c46584b2e01b.png

The students accused the school of leaving them and their luggage under the rain to carry out pregnancy and drug test, instead of COVID-19 test.

They also alleged that a member of staff said Covid-19 test is not necessary because “Papa (Oyedepo) is praying” for them.

A student wrote:

“COVENANT UNIVERSITY IS NOT DOING COVID-19 TEST FOR STUDENTS! THEY LIED TO OUR PARENTS. THEY ARE ONLY DOING PREGNANCY AND DRUG TEST! I RESUMED TODAY AND ALL THEY DID WAS TAKE MY URINE AND BLOOD SAMPLE. @OGSGOfficial PLEASE HELP!

I AM SCARED TO MY WITS! RETWEET WHEN YOU SEE THIS

“One of the staffs even said that if any of us is infected, that we should not worry that papa is praying. That we should forget COVID-19.”

“And to top it all, in the hostels, we are FOUR in a room! FOUR! No difference from every other semester before COVID-19”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 20 hours ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 20 hours ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date
Forum | 1 day ago

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK