Arsenal boss, Arteta Reacts As EPL Confirms 10 Coronavirus Positive Cases

Forum 3 years ago

Arsenal boss, Arteta Reacts As EPL Confirms 10 Coronavirus Positive Cases

Arsenal boss, Mikel Arteta, has reacted to the ten COVID-19 positive tests recorded on Monday following his side’s Premier League 3-1 defeat to Liverpool in the Premier League.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/532d210f1a8d246ec56128c64ac5fc00.png

NAIJALOADED had reported that the Premier League confirmed ten persons have tested positive for COVID-19 after the latest phase of mass testing.

Reacting after Arsenal failed to beat Liverpool at Anfield, Arteta said Premier League clubs need to talk to players and staff to maintain the level of alert, adding that the English top-flight league can’t ease off on any of the COVID-19 rules at the moment.

“Well, I think all the managers at all the clubs are really aware that this situation can come on and you can’t pick positives,” Arteta was quoted by Arsenal’s official website as saying after the game.

“I think the Premier League and the clubs have done some really good work to create a really safe environment to manage the positives in really low numbers up until now.

“We have to keep doing that, and we have to keep talking to players and staff to maintain the level of alert because we can’t ease off on any of the rules that we have at the moment. Hopefully, we can maintain control.”

Arteta will now hope Arsenal bounce back from their defeat against Liverpool when they host Sheffield United next weekend in the Premier League.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie