‘I Did Not Go For Big Brother To Win, I Went For Fame, I Am Still In Shock’ – Laycon

Forum 3 years ago

‘I Did Not Go For Big Brother To Win, I Went For Fame, I Am Still In Shock’ – Laycon

BBNaija season 5 winner, Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe has finally reacted to his win in an interview with Ebuka.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/32344d894601b89895bc035dae3fb973.jpg

According to the 26 year old, he did not go for the reality show to win. He went for fame because of his music career and he his still in shock, finding it hard to believe that he won the show.

When asked if he felt intimidated by the housemates, the graduate of philosophy from the University of Lagos said he questioned himself several times that what was he doing in the house. Laycon added that it took time for the housemates to connect and be friends with him.

On his relationship with Erica, Laycon disclosed that he did not plan to date her or have anything to do with her, but as time went by, the feelings grew and he could not bear it anymore.

Watch the full video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 1 day ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago