Don’t Ever Let Them Break You – Burna Boy Supports Rema Following Twitter Rant

Forum 3 years ago

Don’t Ever Let Them Break You – Burna Boy Supports Rema Following Twitter Rant

Nigerian singer, Burna Boy, has jumped to the support of Rema, after the Mavin singer took to his timeline to rant on how he got to his current state in the music industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee162c8730dc67b68d24206cde6d157c.jpg

Rema in a series of tweet earlier today had spoken about his state in the Nigerian music industry and how people close to him are now considering him proud because of fame. You can read the full gist here

On particular Tweet that caught Burna Boy’s attention was one in which the Mavin star spoke about fake friends and why he is not comfortable being around people.

In his response, Burna Boy wrote that artist like Rema are rare in Nigeria, stating that his tweets warmed his heart. He urged him not to let the outsiders change him or break him.

Burna Boy wrote in a series of Tweet;

“It’s not too often (probably never) that an artist from Nigeria says something so real that a nigga like me can relate to. You are one of the last of a dying breed. Don’t ever let them break you or change you.

It warms my heart to see that there is still a place for Real Niggaz in this weird world where lies are the new truth and spoilt kids and People who have never even been in a real fist fight in their lives are the new “Real Niggaz”.

I’m so happy I had to come back on Twitter for 2mins. Big up @heisrema for real bro. You really made my day. I dey for you Officially.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans
Forum | 1 hour ago

BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 1 hour ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 8 hours ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama