Gay Pedophile Arrested For Raping His Neighbor’s Son

8 months ago

A 28-year-old pedophile has been arrested for raping his neighbor’s 13 years old son at Bayan Ganuwa Yakubu Wanka Gombe road, Bauchi, Bauchi State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0cd43601dabf0b3e28c83ed7ec448444.jpg

The incident happened around 11a.m on Wednesday, September 23, 2020. Yusuf Yakubu had lured the boy to his house and forcefully had anal-sexual intercourse with him.

Policemen were later drafted to the scene and the victim was taken to General Hospital, Bauchi for medical treatment. The suspect has confessed to the crime.

Related Forums
Bursted! Father And Son Apprehended By EFCC Over Alleged Internet Fraud
Forum

Bursted! Father And Son Apprehended By EFCC Over Alleged Internet Fraud

3 days ago
UNICAL Final Year Law Student On The Run After Raping A Minor Job Seeker (Photo)
Forum

UNICAL Final Year Law Student On The Run After Raping A Minor Job Seeker (Photo)

1 week ago
JUST IN!!! We Have Arrested 84 Suspects For Kidnapping, Banditry, Others – Police Reveals
Forum

JUST IN!!! We Have Arrested 84 Suspects For Kidnapping, Banditry, Others – Police Reveals

1 week ago
"Best 3 Months Of My Life” – Rosy Meurer Celebrates Son As He Clocks Three Months Old (Video)
Forum

"Best 3 Months Of My Life” – Rosy Meurer Celebrates Son As He Clocks Three Months Old (Video)

1 week ago