Rema Sends Message To Obama And The Girl Who Rejected Him

Forum 3 years ago

Rema Sends Message To Obama And The Girl Who Rejected Him

Singer Rema has appreciated former US President Barack Obama for including his song ‘Ironman’ in his summer playlist.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9409ea53266d71a81d8ba362e4353e87.jpg

The singer who poured out his heart on Twitter stated that many people couldn’t see what he and Obama saw in the song.

Singer Rema has appreciated former US President Barack Obama for including his song ‘Ironman’ in his summer playlist.

The singer who poured out his heart on Twitter stated that many people couldn’t see what he and Obama saw in the song.

He also appreciated his music producer, Ozedikus, for taking risks on his behalf which resulted in the hit songs he released.

“I climbed this cliff with bunch of rejected beats. Some niggas hate me because of that.

“Ozedikus took risks for me, he was under a management with guidelines. He sneaked beats to me so I could record when my first engineer left me because we couldn’t pay him at the time. All the beats Ozedikus sneaked are now HITS,” he said.

In other tweets, Rema revealed why he’s not comfortable around people, a thing that passes him off as proud.

“When we in the same room together don’t label me proud or rude because I don’t smile, talk or laugh to your jokes.

“When my late brother did house parties y’all came, when he died only 2 friends stood beside his death bed. That’s why I’m not comfortable around people, they love me because I have something to offer, You know yourselves don’t let me catch you!!!”, he said.

Apologizing for a decision he took in the past, Rema said that he made the decision because he wanted to prove people wrong.

“Eric, Sorry I stole your Laptop in 2017, I know you were trying to help me. My Mom had a child on the way, I was the only man in my family. They made fun of her because she got pregnant, I wanted to prove them wrong bro, I had to do it,” he said.

In another tweet, he said:

“To the girl who rejected me before this fame, I’m eating the royalties off this pain. (WHY).”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 15 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 4 days ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Prophet Sends Disturbing Message to Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma
Forum | 4 days ago

Prophet Sends Disturbing Message to Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma