GOOD MOVE!!! Man City Seal £65Million Deal For Defender After 5-2 Defeat To Leicester

Forum 3 years ago

GOOD MOVE!!! Man City Seal £65Million Deal For Defender After 5-2 Defeat To Leicester

Benfica have confirmed they have agreed a £65m deal to sell Ruben Dias to Manchester City.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ca22f04af45ec6e498e97c7e984df83c.png

The Portuguese club also confirmed they will get Nicolas Otamendi from the former Premier League champions.

The deal for Dias is worth an initial £62m, with a further £3m subject to add-ons.

It comes hours after Pep Guardiola’s men suffered a 5-2 home defeat to Leicester City.

In the statement, Benfica clarified they had agreed a separate fee of 15m euros (£13.6m) to sign Otamendi.

Both deals were subject to personal terms being finalised.

Guardiola has been seeking a right-sided centre-back since Vincent Kompany left last year.

Dias has impressed during three seasons at Benfica and was in Portugal’s 2018 World Cup squad.

The 23-year-old scored in Benfica’s 2-0 win over Moreinense on Saturday, after which he was pictured hugging Benfica’s sporting director, Rui Costa.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 6 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 6 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 14 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise