#BBNaija: Ozo Has Ruined His Chances With Nengi — DJ Kaywise

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Ozo Has Ruined His Chances With Nengi — DJ Kaywise

Nigerian disk jockey, DJ Kaywise has reacted to BBNaija ex-housemate Ozo‘s attitude towards Nengi at yesterday’s party saying he has spoiled his chances.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e28c6a88375aa5f6e6018812ec3f914.png

Nengi on Sunday morning broke down in tears. It all started after the Saturday night party ended.

Speaking to Laycon in tears, Nengi said Ozo ignored her at the party.

“Almost everybody ignored me even people I thought were my friends.

“Imagine Ozo too ignored me,” Nengi sobs.

According to DJ Kaywise, Nengi really loves Ozo but was just being careful because they were on national TV that was why she was avoiding him anytime he gets close to her.

Nengi really likes ozo, that’s why she’s sad that he ignored her. Ozo would have had a chance with nengi outside the house, she was only being careful. But with what he pulled this night from peer pressure, I’m not sure anymore.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized