LET’S TALK!! Will You Say BBNaija Is Scam If Eventually Laycon Is Not Announced Winner Tonight?

Forum 3 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Will You Say BBNaija Is Scam If Eventually Laycon Is Not Announced Winner Tonight?

This question is not my idea. In other words, I was also asked

Someone asked us this baseless question on twitter saying “will you call the Reality TV Show SCAM if Laycon is not announced as winner”?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4111f1038e22503181d05b78ae6fd65c.png

Well, to me I can’t predict what will happen in the next 60 minutes talkless of hours. So I don’t have any idea of who have the better chance of winning.

Obviously, Laycon’s fans oustide are the most active and strongest fans among others.

But what if they don’t take this last vote very serious? What if they feel relax and slip it off to another housemate?

So if BBNaija eventually announced another housemate aside Laycon, does that make the show a scam? Let’s ask ourselves.

Be Sincere ?

Will You Say BBNaija Is Scam If Eventually Laycon Is Not Announced Winner Tonight?

Drop your comments

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 19 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 19 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand