If you value your head, Listen to this Song "My Head" by Lino Brown

Forum 3 years ago

If you value your head, Listen to this Song "My Head" by Lino Brown

Efe Richard popularly known as Lino Brown, one of delta state's most talented and fastest rising musician, has just released a single, more like a motivational piece and morning prayer, titled "My Head"

"My Head" which was produced by "Kezyklef" lays total emphasis on why you must hustle hard, rise from your slumber and say a prayer for your head if you go far. It's worthy to note that, 2 months ago, Lino Brown signed with The Boget entertainment with an immediate released of Loke Loke featuring T-West which is still currently making massive airwaves.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f7423174d10279b73b6bd0a93b666d2.jpg

Who is Lino Brown? and Why should you Listen to "My Head"

After the brief hangout between Lino Brown and Victor Ad, and an exclusive interview with Waploaded TV, Lino shared his backgrounds, inspirations, motivations, his driving force, how far he's been in the industry, being talented and waiting to blow up, how he grew up from Warri and headed to Lagos, his previous songs and what we should look out for, Lino ended up telling his fan to watch out, as he would become a face in Afro-pop's Future.

Listen to "My Head", Share and Enjoy!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

Forum | 2 days ago

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky
Forum | 2 days ago

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 5 days ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term