Do Not Date or Marry Anyone That Works In A Hotel or Bar – See Reason Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Hotel/Bar Attendant.

Forum 3 years ago

Do Not Date or Marry Anyone That Works In A Hotel or Bar – See Reason Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Hotel/Bar Attendant.

Do not date or marry a hotel or bar attendant. I don’t know how silly this might sound to you anyway, I’m telling you the obvious facts.

Why you shouldn’t marry a hotel or bar attendant is as simple as ABC.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/000942aed666578be614154c53b0c876.png

If your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife works in a hotel or bar, there’s every tendency that they sleep with customers.

Let me break this down categorically.

The Female Gender: These are the most vulnerable. According to a proven stat, 90% of women that works in hotel or bar, indulges in sexual activities with clients.

It takes the grace of God and an extreme home training, for a girl that works in such places not to sleep with men. In most cases, they doesn’t do this willingly but forced or persuaded to. Same thing with those that works in the bank(marketing department especially). But that will be a story for another day.

The Male Gender: Hmm they’re the worse. Most of them are homosexuals. Same thing with men that works in Saloon. Those into hair styling, nails, makeup, etc.

I go yan una dat one later sha.

Back to the topic of discussion. If your boyfriend works in a bar, it’s considerable. But if he works in a hotel in particular, have this in mind. He’s either into homosexuals or into sugar boys business. Sleeping with people’s wives and get paid.

However, it all balls down to individual differences. Not every man that works in a hotel, does that. Take note.

Personally, I wouldn’t wanna date or marry any girl that works in a hotel or bar. Most of them are into prostitution in disguise. I know what I’m saying.

You may agree or disagree. No yawa. I drop pen here.

What Else Do You Know or Heard About Men/Women That Works In A Hotel or Bar?

Drop comment below https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/12.0.0-1/svg/1f447.svg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 8 hours ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie
Forum | 14 hours ago

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 14 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello