You Don’t Have To Make The Mistakes I Made - Babes Wodumo

Forum 3 years ago

You Don’t Have To Make The Mistakes I Made - Babes Wodumo

Babes Wodumo got fans in deep thoughts as she celebrates her debut album, Gqom Queen which was certified multi-platinum.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/99921d5ffd57042db525d2da96e1b57e.jpg

The star takes followers down memory lane on when she was young and wild.

Babes claims she made mistakes and has urged fans to not thread on the same part she walked on.

The Gqom hitmaker appreciated fans for the support, as the album bagged a huge win 5 years after release.

I was pretty wild in my younger days and you don’t have to do what I did. You don’t have to make the mistakes I made. The future’s in your hands now. And the world really is yours. It’s been really hectic lately and I never got a chance to officially thank you’ll formally. Dreams delayed are never Dreams denied. Fast forward 5 years later, she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 7 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 10 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal