Is Lil Kesh "All The Way" a banger or he needs to quit making music (Let's Talk)

Forum 3 years ago

Is Lil Kesh "All The Way" a banger or he needs to quit making music (Let's Talk)

Famous Nigerian Yoruba Indigenous rapper, Lil Kesh is back! The singer and rapper links up with talented music producer Young John in "All The Way".

Lil Kesh has been away from music for a while after dominating the whole of 2015-16 with his street-pop sounds. The likes of Zlatan and Naira Marely are only enjoying a part of what Lil Kesh and Olamide built over the years when the former was still with YBNL. After departing Olamide's YBNL, Lil Kesh has not been able to produce a hit track. The 'back-to-back' hit maker has struggled to regain his stand in the music scene.

For over two years, fans have been wondering where Lil Kesh has been and why he hasn't been heard. Many argued that his decision to leave YBNL was unwise which is probably why he has been struggling.

Just when everyone seems to have forgotten about him, Lil Kesh lands with a thunderous street vibe tagged "All the way". The Young John produced song is groovy and sounds like something Rexxie could have produced. The video as directed by TG Omori featured Marlian music boss, Naira Marely and takes Lil Kesh back to hostel life as he narrates how a mysterious girls has taken control of his life.

To me, I think "All the way" is just there. It's a decent song. There is nothing spectacular in it and doesn't in anyway sound different from all the lamba we have in our playlists. But let's have your opinions.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/045dcd4ec8992cb51f987e2e8b2660af.jpg

Do you think Lil Kesh "All the way" is a banging tune or he needs to go back to the drawing board?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 2 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 2 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx