#BBNaija: “Laycon Deserves The N85 Million” – Vee (Video)

9 months ago

BBNaija housemate, Vee has said aside herself, she sees Laycon as the winner of the game.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a260bcb4ed8bec2216fde73c9ed3e168.jpg

Speaking at her diary session, Vee said Laycon has a better chance of winning the grand prize because he is real, intelligent and has everyone’s interest at heart.

She added that he deserves the money because it can help him complete his task and takes him places.

Related Forums
Actress Nkechi Blessing Says A Prayer As BBNaija Season 6 Unveils Male Housemates
Forum

Actress Nkechi Blessing Says A Prayer As BBNaija Season 6 Unveils Male Housemates

39 mins ago
BBNaija 2021: #Saga Says He Was A Disappointment To His Dad, Because He Graduated With Second Class Lower (Video)
Forum

BBNaija 2021: #Saga Says He Was A Disappointment To His Dad, Because He Graduated With Second Class Lower (Video)

1 hour ago
#BBNaija 2021: My Students Are Crushing On Me, One Cried Whilst Proposing To Me - BBNaija 2021 Housemate, Yousef
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: My Students Are Crushing On Me, One Cried Whilst Proposing To Me - BBNaija 2021 Housemate, Yousef

1 hour ago
#BBNaija 2021: Identity Of BBNaija House Mate Niyi’s Wife Disclosed (Photo)
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: Identity Of BBNaija House Mate Niyi’s Wife Disclosed (Photo)

8 hours ago