DJ Neptune Joins League Of Home Owners Buys Himself A House As A Birthday Present

Forum 3 years ago

DJ Neptune Joins League Of Home Owners Buys Himself A House As A Birthday Present

Nigerian DJ, DJ Neptune has joined the league of homeowners after buying himself a house to celebrate his birthday today September 25.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b3d7a22e39c5b2c36092015a1b810491.png

The excited DJ shared photos of his new house via his Instagram page this morning, revealing to his followers, today is his birthday and he got himself a new home as a birthday gift while extending his gratitude to God.

”You get what you work for and not what you wish. Bought me a crib as a birthday gift, Lord I’m grateful for this and many more he wrote

Congrats to him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 5 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 11 hours ago

Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself