Akeredolu Promises To Create More Local Govts If Reelected

Forum 3 years ago

Akeredolu Promises To Create More Local Govts If Reelected

Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, has promised the people of Ifon in Ose LGA to create an additional local government when re-elected.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/edda44b0ad80c39762325f7dfe269924.png

The governor made this pledge when his campaign train visited the Ose LGA.

Akeredolu promised that aside reforming the state local government system towards service delivery, Imeri, Idogun, Afon and Idoani will become a separate local government from the present Ose LGA if he gets re-elected.

He stated the aim of creating additional local government is to bring the government closer to the people at the grassroot.

The governor also visited the Olufon of Ifon, Oba Adegoke Adeusi in his palace where he promised to return to the town on October 3rd to commission the Teaching Hospital built by his administration in the community.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Wike: You’ve Dug Your Pits by Disrespecting Me – Fubara to Local Government Chairmen
Forum | 6 days ago

Wike: You’ve Dug Your Pits by Disrespecting Me – Fubara to Local Government Chairmen

Marvel’s Thunderbolts Confirms Mysterious Title Change, Kevin Feige Promises More Details Coming
Forum | 6 days ago

Marvel’s Thunderbolts Confirms Mysterious Title Change, Kevin Feige Promises More Details Coming

Doctor Who Trailer Promises a Fun & Emotional Season for Ncuti Gatwa’s Titular Time Lord
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Doctor Who Trailer Promises a Fun & Emotional Season for Ncuti Gatwa’s Titular Time Lord