#BBNaija: Doctor Reacts To Laycon’s Health Status, List Two Things That Puts Him In Grave Danger In The Lockdown House

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Doctor Reacts To Laycon’s Health Status, List Two Things That Puts Him In Grave Danger In The Lockdown House

A medical doctor based in the UK has reacted to Laycon’s health status saying he could be at risk should he be involved in some unnecessary activities.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b9982e85e5a229f7da198322f4a50fee.jpg

Nigeria stopped when BBNaija finalist, Laycon revealed that he is a sickle cell patient but doesn’t talk much about it because he doesn’t want to be pitied.

According to Dr. Rasheed Adewole who spoke with Daily Post on the above matter, Laycon could have had health issues while being in the reality show if he had a serious illness.

He said that he is sure Laycon has a secret check up in the house which the organizers would not show because it is not good for public viewing and probably invades privacy.

He went on to list the things which could trigger the sickness and put the life of the young man in danger.

Quote:

“But it was very very unlikely Laycon would have had a crisis while on the show except he had a serious illness while in the house.

Sure. But things that trigger crises are infections, stress, etc. Couldn’t have had it there though. Plus, he might have meds that he takes usually to prevent crises.

And he might have had one or two check-ups lowkey. They won’t show us that.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 3 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life