“If It Doesn’t Makes Me Money Or Makes Me Better, Then I Don’t Have Time For It” – BBNaija Star, Ka3na

Forum 3 years ago

“If It Doesn’t Makes Me Money Or Makes Me Better, Then I Don’t Have Time For It” – BBNaija Star, Ka3na

BBNaija star, Ka3na has revealed that it is not everything that she has time for.

Taking to her Instagram handle, anything she has time for must either make her better, make her happy or make her money.

If they don’t give her any of the things listed above, she doesn’t have time for it. She shared a video to make her post and she shared it with the caption;

“At this stage in my life, if it doesn’t Make Me Happy!
Make Me Better!
Make Me Money!
I don’t have time for it.”

See Photo Below:

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Ka3na-Time.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims