Nigerian Film Actor Stephen Emeka Odimgbe Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Film Actor Stephen Emeka Odimgbe Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Stephen Emeka Odimgbe is his birth name but widely called Flash boy. He is a popular Nollywood actor who is well known in movies like ‘The Royal Battle’ and ‘Princess Heart’.

He was born on 26 September 26, the year of his birth is however not known.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9fb47ef9dbbc53771ed85eef45e68577.jpeg

He hails from Ihiala in Anambra State where he had his primary and secondary education respectively.

His Acting Career

Odimgbe began his acting at a tender age playing in school plays. Stephen was featured in Professor Johnbull’s film playing as Churchill’s sidekick and the philanderer of the series.

His brilliant roles in various Nollywood movies have shot him to fame and recognition in the Nigerian movie industry including hit movies like Big Mess which was released in 2018. He played the role of Flash Boy and has since be nicknamed Flashboy.

In July 2019, Stephen featured in the 2 seasons of the movie, ‘Fulfilled Future’. The same year 2019, he was featured in the film, The Man That Stole My Heart 1, alongside Regina Daniels.

Stephen Odimgbe Movies are many, some of which are:

• My First Lover

• The Rich Mechanic

• Fulfilled Future

• How Love React

• The Crazy Thing About Love

• You Removed My Wife

• Standing In Love

• God Forbid

• Princess Heart

• Broken Calamity

• Another Heir

• Community Nurse

• Fearless King

• Enemy Of Royalty

• A Dance For the King

• The Royal Battle

• The Poor Party Before The Wedding

The Nollywood actor is known for his intriguing roles in movies, very creative and highly talented in acting. He has acted alongside other top actors and actresses including Uche Nancy, Chizzy Alichi among others. Stephen acts in both Igbo and English movies.

His Personal Life

The Nollywood superstar is said to be yet unmarried. There is however no known information about his relationships as he keeps his love issues top secret from the public.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ddb1a22188c2d2b83a720d37466c0ffb.jpeg

His Net Worth

Stephen Odimgbe is indeed a good Nollywood actor, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $300,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 2 days ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success