Frank Lampard Speaks As Havertz Scores Hat-trick In Chelsea’s Win Over Barnsley

Forum 3 years ago

Frank Lampard Speaks As Havertz Scores Hat-trick In Chelsea’s Win Over Barnsley

Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, was pleased with Kai Havertz after he scored his first goals for the club.

The German international who has been struggling to impress in his previous games for the club, scored a hat-trick as the Blues beat Barnsley 6-0 in the Carabao Cup.

Following his £72.7m move, Lampard had suggested it would take time for Havertz to adapt to football in England.

But Havertz went on to break his duck against the Championship club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/33ad7e178483183890f12043ea3875b1.jpg

Speaking about Havertz’s performance after the match, Lampard said:

“I was delighted with Kai and everything of the night that I wanted from him.

“He showed some great stuff, had freedom behind Tammy and there was great combinations.

“It was a great exericse for him, another game to see how we want to work off the ball, but also have freedom on the ball and combinations with Tammy [Abraham]. It’s the first of many great nights for him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 6 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with