Kannywood Actress Ummah Shehu Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Kannywood Actress Ummah Shehu Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Ummah Shehu is a popular Kannywood actress and producer, known for her hit movie, Sa-In-Sa.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5b6341d944104b1e12da5f7eae0a4422.jpeg

She was born and raised in Tudun Wada, Kaduna state where she had her primary and secondary education respectively.

Her Acting Career

Ummah Shehu began acting when Tijjani Asase, a family friend brought her to their film shooting location. After undergoing audition, she was given a role in a movie, ‘Sa-In-Sa’ alongside Adam Zango, a known personality in Kannywood.

The movie was an ice breaker where she played the role of a wife to Zango. The same movie earned her an award as the best new actress in the Hausa movie industry (Kannywood) at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2015.

Ummah has since starred in over 30 Kannywood movies and is still counting, getting calls from movie producers and directors in the industry.

The Kaduna-based Kannywood actress is also a movie producer, a dream she has nursed even joining Kannywood. She successfully produced a movie, titled ‘Burin So’, meaning what I have always wanted in love.

Ummah revealed in an interview with Times Premium that the movie ‘Sa-In-Sa’ actually gave her life’s biggest transformation, saying the industry at large brought out acting skills she never anticipated she has.

Ummah Shehu is such a creative and highly talented Kannywood actress with good interpretation of roles in movies. She accepts any character assigned her and has so far in the industry made tremendous contributions to the development of Hausa movie industry.

Her Personal Life

Ummah revealed her plan to get married soon though she was once married. In her words, “I was once married and had a baby. It did not last long and now I am trying to build a career now but definitely I will marry again”, she said.

Ummah also said her dream holiday destination is Switzerland. She loves Tuwo miyan Kubewa, a Hausa local delicacy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/496d1c2ad9a77e281cfbcb89c1600c5a.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Ummah Shehu is indeed a force to reckon with in the Kannywood, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $100,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander