‘I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life’ – Magu Claims

Forum 3 years ago

‘I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life’ – Magu Claims

Suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu on Wednesday said he has never received bribe all his life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/95178e0e50b617bd414d40a424413885.jpg

Magu was testifying before the Justice Ayo Salami panel probing allegations of corruption against him.

The suspended EFCC boss said anyone who claims he had ever given him bribe should come forward before the panel to testify against him.

He was responding to allegations that he allowed a suspect Hima Aboubakar, a Nigerian National to escape from justice.

The suspended EFCC boss had opened his defence on Monday to clear corruption allegations against him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 20 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 20 hours ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie