“I hate cheap gifts, it makes no sense” — Actress, Sylvia Oluchy laments

Forum 3 years ago

“I hate cheap gifts, it makes no sense” — Actress, Sylvia Oluchy laments

Nollywood actress, Sylvia Oluchy has taken to social media to cry out that she hates cheap gifts as they make no sense economically.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5eed14c365c91aa32335f9267b030311.jpg

According to the actress, she considers cheap gift as a waste of money, adding that they do no attract genuine appreciation.

Sylva went further to advise people who do not have enough money to buy expensive gifts, to go for artistic or handmade item as they are more appreciated and full of thought.

She wrote,

“I hate cheap gifts. No, this is not a bourgeoisie mentality. Cheap gifts make no sense economically. The person you are gifting it to will not appreciate it, they’ll smile, thank U and throw it away once you leave. So its just a waste of money and leaves no sentimental gratitude

“If you don’t want to spend money on a gift and you’re not artistic enough to make something handmade that will be very personal and full of thought, then just buy something edible like biscuits, chocolate or ice-cream. Everyone loves to eat

“Someone said even chocolates have grade. This is true but I bet a woman would appreciate even if it’s some bars of mars she can munch on than 500 earrings she’ll never wear. Same price.” She added.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46131c59e1751440cd17a3c24d489827.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Hate Bullies - Actor, Denola Grey Reacts To Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence
Forum | 6 days ago

I Hate Bullies - Actor, Denola Grey Reacts To Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer
Forum | 6 days ago

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death