BE VERY SINCERE!! “He Causes Controversies & Chases Clout To Trend His New Music” – Who Is That Artiste?

Forum 3 years ago

BE VERY SINCERE!! “He Causes Controversies & Chases Clout To Trend His New Music” – Who Is That Artiste?

Some Nigerian artistes cannot do without clout chasing especially when they are about to drop a new song.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e61a1aae61bed7470a07266d60a383b6.png

Infact, some have made it their major PR strategy towards making their upcoming records trends. They do it virtually every year.

What Exactly Does Clout Chasing Means?

Incase you’ve been hearing the word clout chasing and you really don’t know the meaning but you will always play along when people say it, don’t worry, you will know today.

According to Urban Dictionary, Clout Chasing is when someone speaks badly about another person that is probably better off or doing better than them just to start meaningless beef to get their popularity boosted.

It also involves someone cooking up untrue drama on social media so as to get people talking about him.

I guess you now know what clout chasing is and by now I guess you would have one Artiste in mind already that is guilty of this.

Feel free to tell us ?

“He Causes Controversies & Chases Clout To Trend His New Music” – Who Is That Artiste?

Drop your comments

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

Shallipopi
Forum | 3 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 5 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel