Oluwo Of Iwo Reacts As Kingmakers Drum For His Dethronement

Forum 3 years ago

Oluwo Of Iwo Reacts As Kingmakers Drum For His Dethronement

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi has reacted to calls made by Iwo kingmakers insisting that he should be removed from the throne.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/05b7b4ed268e378ce271db1712289386.png

The media aide to Oluwo of Iwo, Alli Ibrahim in a statement, revealed
the monarch, said he is not bothered with the antics of detractors who romanced some kingmakers to pull the monarch down.

Read statement below;

CONSPIRACY OF A DETRACTOR WHO CONTESTED THE STOOL WITH ME AND FIGHTING SO HARD TO BECOME OLUWO
“It’s a conspiracy of a detractor who has been fighting so hard to become the Oluwo of Iwo.

The detractors’ have gone beyond many times to discredit Oba Akanbi and failed serially.

The recent was to divide the kingmakers but dead on arrival. Achievements of Oluwo endeared him to Iwo, more. You can’t run down what your children may benefit in the future.

“Oba Akanbi is a king of positive marks. His reign is prosperous, fruitful, and virile to the advantage of all and sundry but because someone who has been a serial aspirant wants to be Oluwo by all possible means is romancing few individuals to detract Oba Akanbi’s reign. The deaf could hear IWO is moving.

“From all indications, Iwo is secured economically, security-wise. The religious Atmosphere, traditional and political deals are peaceful under his majesty.

Iwo has never had it so good like this traditionally. The loathe is natural when good things keep coming to town. Detractors romancing my Chiefs should continue wasting their time, Oluwo will keep lifting his subjects”.

Recall that Kingmakers from Iwoland on the 9th of September, 2020 filed a petition against Oba Akanbi. The petition was addressed to the Governor Oyetola, titled, “Petition for Removal of Oba Adewale Abdulrasheed Akanbi (Oluwo of Iwo) From the throne of Iwoland”.

The document which was signed by twelve high chiefs in the town under the aegis of ‘Concerned Kingmakers in Iwoland”, stated that the Oluwo was convicted for fraud-related crimes in the United States of America and Canada.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 13 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 18 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 19 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 21 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted