No one will die of COVID-19 in Taraba – Ishaku

Forum 3 years ago

No one will die of COVID-19 in Taraba – Ishaku

Taraba State Governor, Darius Ishaku, on Wednesday, said his administration was doing all it could to ensure that nobody in the state died of COVID-19.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9e8c2c27c19048f00179447051e1ec06.png

Ishaku said his administration was expanding testing and isolation facilities in the state to ensure proper handling of COVID-19 cases in the State.

He disclosed this when members of the State Task Force on COVID-19 led by its chairman, Dr Innocent Vakkai, presented an executive summary of the activities of the Task Force to him in Government House, Jalingo, on Tuesday.

Ishaku told the committee that his administration was expanding testing and treatment facilities in the State for COVID-19 in preparation for the next phase of its campaign against the pandemic.

The Governor, who attributed low cases of infection and high rate of survival of victims in the state to early and adequate preparations by his administration, called on the people of the state to continue to adhere to the COVID-19 protocol.

“Efforts are being intensified to keep the disease completely out of Taraba State and to ensure that nobody dies as a result of it.

“My administration is expanding testing and isolation facilities in the state to ensure cases, when they occur, are promptly and properly handled.

“I want to commend members of the task force for a job well done and I will continue to support them to do more, ”
he said.

Taraba has recorded 95 cases of the COVID-19 with zero death so far.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Two Kidnapped Taraba University Students Regain Freedom After Ransom Payment
Forum | 5 days ago

Two Kidnapped Taraba University Students Regain Freedom After Ransom Payment

New Bad Boys: Ride or Die Poster Previews Will Smith and Martin Lawrence’s Next Adventure
Forum | 1 week ago

New Bad Boys: Ride or Die Poster Previews Will Smith and Martin Lawrence’s Next Adventure

Those About to Die Teaser Trailer Previews Peacock’s Anthony Hopkins Gladiator Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Those About to Die Teaser Trailer Previews Peacock’s Anthony Hopkins Gladiator Series