Maheeda reveals what matters to her during s*x

Forum 7 years ago

Maheeda reveals what matters to her during s*x

When you think of Maheeda, what comes to your mind won’t be her songs but nude selfies, raunchy videos and her “bad girl” lifestyle.
The controversial Nigerian singer revealed via her new YouTube channel, her sexual preferences and how she loves to be handled sexually.

Vanguard reports Maheeda said:
“People always ask me about how I like sex. For me, sex is to be enjoyed and it depends on my mood. Sometimes, I just want it rough and when I say rough I don’t mean violent,I mean hard. Sometimes I just want it in a gentle way.

Sometimes, I have energy and I just want to use the energy to satisfy my man. Most African men think that the harder they do it, the better they are. I like to talk a lot before having sex so as to know my partner’s preference. If you want the same thing that I want then you are a good match.

I hate dry sex, when a man is doing what I am not feeling. I like my sex enjoyable, sometimes fast, and sometimes slow.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth
Forum | 3 days ago

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit
Forum | 4 days ago

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit