Barcelona Says Goodbye To Arturo Vidal

Forum 3 years ago

Barcelona Says Goodbye To Arturo Vidal

Barcelona, through its social networks, wanted to publicly say goodbye to Arturo Vidal, who recently left for Inter Milan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7fbcd9947a23450a52ed7fdb8add990b.jpgArturo Vidal, after several speculation filled months about his departure from Barcelona, was announced as one of Inter Milan’s new additions.

The Chilean already said goodbye to the club with a message through social media, and Barca wanted to do the same with a brief message.

“FC Barcelona publicly expresses its gratitude to Vidal for his commitment and dedication and wishes him good luck and all the best for the future,” reads the message in the official statement.

On Twitter, Barca published a video with some of Vidal’s best moments in the team, accompanied by: “Thank you and good luck, Arturo”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 1 hour ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 1 hour ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat