Jadon Sancho With Teammate Erling Braut Haaland

Forum 3 years ago

Jadon Sancho With Teammate Erling Braut Haaland

Sebastian Kehl, sports director of Borussia Dortmund, has sent a message directly to the offices of Old Trafford.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6322578a7e3a34251923b87d343e50de.jpgAware of the interest that Jadon Sancho is arousing at United, he wanted to make it clear that the player will not be moving from Signal Iduna Park.

Jadon Sancho is one of Manchester United’s priorities. They have worked hard all summer to try and convince Borussia Dortmund to part with him.

However, the German club has been firmly against the idea. And at Old Trafford, they are already looking into other options, as they understand that his transfer is practically impossible.

The sports director of Borussia, Sebastian Kehl, once again made it clear, in case they had any doubts, that they are not going to let Jadon Sancho go. “One day he might leave and take on new challenges, but right now he is happy here and Borussia Dortmund is happy to have him,” he told ‘Ruhr Nachrichten’.

In a direct message to Old Trafford: “Jadon Sancho is here and will stay here. Without him, the team is weaker”.

The market is open until 5th October, but Borussia is increasingly closed to the idea of Sancho leaving.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

UCL: Guardiola kicks out at Haaland as Man City train for Real Madrid clash
Forum | 2 weeks ago

UCL: Guardiola kicks out at Haaland as Man City train for Real Madrid clash

UCL: My fight with Haaland personal – Rudiger speaks on Real Madrid vs Man City
Forum | 2 weeks ago

UCL: My fight with Haaland personal – Rudiger speaks on Real Madrid vs Man City