Karim Benzema Hasn’t Played For France For Quite Some Time

Forum 3 years ago

Karim Benzema Hasn’t Played For France For Quite Some Time

Noël Le Graët, president of the French Football Federation, underlined his words in the past about the refusal of Karim Benzema’s return to the national team.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fe6c4cd5697ac1f2bc11e8de37a23f65.jpg

He knows that it is almost impossible as long as Didier Deschamps remains in office. Despite Karim Benzema’s good work at Real Madrid, the striker does not feature in Didier Deschamps’ team. His last time as a ‘bleu’ was on 8 October 2015. Since then, due to the Valbuena case, he has disappeared from the national team’s plans.

Noël Le Graët, President of the French FA, confirmed to ‘Téléfoot’ that, for the moment, this will not change, at least until Deschamps’ time on the bench is over.

“No one can deny that he is a good player. Everyone knows that he is an exemplary, wonderful footballer. I respect him, he has had an exceptional year”, acknowledged the French football leader.

“Do I regret my words? No. If we are logical, Deschamps will be in charge of the team until at least 2022. I don’t think he’s going to bring Benzema back. Besides, Justice has a negative role in this matter, the trial is pending. It’s a big problem, it’s become a long one,” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman
Forum | 1 day ago

Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 3 days ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

Benzema blames teammates for lack of goals
Forum | 1 week ago

Benzema blames teammates for lack of goals

Doctor Who Trailer Promises a Fun & Emotional Season for Ncuti Gatwa’s Titular Time Lord
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Doctor Who Trailer Promises a Fun & Emotional Season for Ncuti Gatwa’s Titular Time Lord