DONE DEAL!! Leeds Agree Deal To Sign Llorente

Forum 3 years ago

DONE DEAL!! Leeds Agree Deal To Sign Llorente

Leeds have reached an agreement in principle with Real Sociedad over the signing of central defender Diego Llorente.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4fc9635f73e3d6155bc64b753c183dff.png

Sky Sports News reported earlier on Tuesday that a deal was close for the Spain international as the Premier League new boys look to strengthen their defence.

Sociedad tweeted on Tuesday night:

“#RealSociedad and @LUFC have reached an agreement in principle for the transfer of @diego_2llorente.

“Eskerrik asko, thank you! We wish you the best of luck in this new stage of your career, Diego!”

Llorente started his career at Real Madrid and joined Sociedad in 2017 after loan spells at Rayo Vallecano and Malaga.

The 27-year-old made his debut for Spain in 2016 and has featured five times for his country.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed

Transfer: Swedish club, Norby IF sign Nigerian youngster
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: Swedish club, Norby IF sign Nigerian youngster

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact

Forum | 2 weeks ago