“If You Slide Into My DM, Let It Be About Business” – BBNaija, Lucy Sends Strong Warning

Forum 3 years ago

“If You Slide Into My DM, Let It Be About Business” – BBNaija, Lucy Sends Strong Warning

Former housemate of the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Lucy Edet has sent a note of warning to those sliding into her DM to tell her how to live and behave.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a3cf0e856e8ed166b619b777f9185ece.png

The reality TV star and chef made this known via her Twitter page on Tuesday, September 22, 2020.

“Please if you slide into my dm, let it be about business, thank you.

I appreciate all the advice and opinions on how I should live, behave, and whatnot, but I am too certain you won’t keep the same energy if I came to you to do same, so stop it. Business email is in d bio. Victory hand,” she tweeted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience