Ijaw Leader Edwin Clark Collapsed After Jonathan's Defeat?

Forum 9 years ago

Ijaw Leader Edwin Clark Collapsed After Jonathan's Defeat?

One man who became powerful and very influential overnight after ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo made his brother Goodluck Jonathan president is Ijaw leader, E.K. Clark. Stories have been flying that the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari against Jonathan hit him so hard that he collapsed.

But the former Minister is claiming that it is wrong for anyone to think that he would die because Jonathan lost the March 28 presidential election to Buhari.

Funny enough, he refused to confirm or deny the story that he collapsed. He simply said, “I am alive. Today, I won’t talk about what happened before, during and after the election. That will come another day."

[ads4]
Clark, who was one of the supporters of the President, spoke with journalists on Friday in Abuja. He said some people had been going round with rumours against him.

Clark, who said he was travelling to London on Friday, said he decided to speak with journalists before the rumour mongers would go to the market again and say that he had been flown abroad.

He said, “I am here today to tell you that I am not dead. Or am I dead? In every election, there would be winners and losers. The same thing happened during the last presidential election.

“Jonathan was the one who contested election, I didn’t. So, why should I die?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton

Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title
Forum | 1 week ago