Luka Jovic Is Fed Up Of His Manager

Forum 3 years ago

Luka Jovic Is Fed Up Of His Manager

According to journalist Roberto Morales, in ‘El Partidazo de COPE’, Luka Jovic is pressuring to leave Real Madrid because he can’t stand Zinedine Zidane anymore and believes that with Eintracht Frankfurt he can get back into his stride.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/47e81a5afbe2d8a8bd9dc45bcbf5ec17.jpgIn spite of seeing a certain lack of precision in their debut against Real Sociedad, Madrid have no plans to go to the transfer market to strengthen their options up front.

Cavani, who has reportedly been offered to the Los Blancos for this season, has been bandied around in the last few hours. Meanwhile, Jovic’s heart lies outside the club.

His wish is to return to Eintracht Frankfurt and Roberto Morales, in ‘El Partidazo de COPE’, points out that the Serbian footballer is pushing hard to be allowed to leave sooner rather than later.

Also, the journalist points out that the forward does not want to work with Zidane anymore and that the only option that appeals to him is to return to the club where he came from.

Just look at the Real Sociedad game. The French manager showed his feelings by giving game time to two youth players before Jovic.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 1 week ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

Tom Hiddleston’s The Night Manager Returning for 2 More Seasons
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Hiddleston’s The Night Manager Returning for 2 More Seasons

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet
Forum | 1 week ago

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet

EPL: I see them – Arteta disagrees with rival manager over comment on Arsenal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: I see them – Arteta disagrees with rival manager over comment on Arsenal