Luis Suarez Accused Of Cheating On His Italian Citizenship Test

Forum 3 years ago

Luis Suarez Accused Of Cheating On His Italian Citizenship Test

It’s days like this where I wake up and am pleased to be blogging. Today began like every other day. Hangout with the kids, grab some coffee, and eventually make my way to my office to see what’s up for the day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/08369203d2330b43c0cc62c7be5ccb59.jpgTurns out, what’s up for the day is a bit of Luis Suarez news. Not news like we’re used to with Mr. Suarez. This is the good stuff.

Suarez reportedly made things a bit easier on himself in his Italian citizenship test. The Uruguayan forward wasn’t able to join Juventus unless he became an Italian citizen. The Serie A champs had filled their quota of non European players, so Luis needed to become a local.

Guarda di Finanza apparently found that Suarez knew all of the questions on his exam in advance.

“La Repubblica reveals irregularities found by Guardia di Finanza and the Perugia Prosecutor’s Office in the certification test he underwent last week.

The newspaper reveals the questions in the Italian test had been agreed in advance with the Barcelona and Uruguay forward.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 22 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband

Eniola Aluko becomes first black woman to own Italian club
Forum | 6 days ago

Eniola Aluko becomes first black woman to own Italian club

Mohbad’s Wife Should Agree to a DNA Test – Yomi Fabiyi
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Agree to a DNA Test – Yomi Fabiyi