#BBNaija: Laycon Is Playing The Best Game While Neo Is Playing The Worst In The Reality Show – Trikytee

7 months ago

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Trickytee, on Monday said Laycon is playing the best game while Neo is playing the worst in the reality show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aec6cf02d2ffda5ffda38d70a7d23d36.jpg

Trikytee told Ebuka on Monday that Laycon is the underrated housemate in the reality show.

He said:-

“I think Laycon is playing the best game because he came with this underdog thing but he has a mad fan base. In the house no one sees him that way.

“I think Neo is playing the worst game because I feel at some point he’s not been himself completely because he trying to come across a certain way

“I also think Neo’s relationship is part of the reason he’s that way.”

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Prince Voices Out His Frustrations As Delivery Rider Bash His Car
Forum

BBNaija’s Prince Voices Out His Frustrations As Delivery Rider Bash His Car

1 day ago
Atletico Madrid could win La Liga but lose their best player as Man United prepare double-your-money offer
Forum

Atletico Madrid could win La Liga but lose their best player as Man United prepare double-your-money offer

1 day ago
Actress Mercy Johnson Spotted Playing In The Rain With Her Children (Video)
Forum

Actress Mercy Johnson Spotted Playing In The Rain With Her Children (Video)

1 day ago
“At 23, I Was A Lawyer On A Reality Show” – Ebuka Recounts Baby Steps That Led To His Success
Forum

“At 23, I Was A Lawyer On A Reality Show” – Ebuka Recounts Baby Steps That Led To His Success

2 days ago