#BBNaija: “I Made A Mistake With Vee” – Neo Tells Dorathy

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Made A Mistake With Vee” – Neo Tells Dorathy

Neo has admitted making a mistake by not proposing to Vee when he had the chance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fa95370c63cac3b55524cba92c048c1d.jpg

Recounting the mistakes he has made in the house, he mentioned the period he didn’t propose to Vee as one of the grave mistakes he has made and it hurts him.

According to him, his chances with Vee looks slimmer as Vee has already said she is not interested in being in a relationship with him anymore because he never proposed to him.

He said:-

“I made a mistake with Vee and it’s hurting me, I should have asked her to be my girlfriend earlier. My uncertainty has made her have a rethink about us and I think I’ve lost my chances of being in a relationship with her outside the house”

Dorathy replied him saying he still has chance as Vee still has a spot of love for him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele