“I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3Months” – Adesua Etomi-Wellington Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

“I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3Months” – Adesua Etomi-Wellington Reveals

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has announced her decision to go off social media to end the year.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4a8a1e9e79b7901327d2000e2895b86a.png

In her recent tweet, the delectable actress recounted how she went off social media for three months and how she enjoyed her time off in peace.

In her words;

“Went off social media for almost 3 months last year. The most peace I’ve had.

“Travelled with my baybay, did fun things, took very few pictures, spent a lot of time in the presence of God, had some of the most important meetings of my life and none of it is online. I get to keep it for me. The best.

“Infact I should go off again to end the year”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 1 day ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says