Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Praises Influence Of ‘Incredible’ De Bruyne (See What He Said)

Forum 3 years ago

Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Praises Influence Of ‘Incredible’ De Bruyne (See What He Said)

Pep Guardiola hailed Kevin De Bruyne’s influence upon an injury-ravaged Manchester City squad after he starred in Monday’s 3-1 win over Wolves .

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0bc4b555e9dd77dba806e9746ffea961.png

Guardiola headed to Molineux with seven senior players unavailable but his team turned in a sparkling display against opponents who beat them twice last season.

De Bruyne was City’s star man, winning and converting a 20th-minute penalty before having a hand in goals for Phil Foden and Gabriel Jesus.

“Since we came back after the games for the national teams, every training session he has incredible commitment,” Guardiola, who saw Raul Jimenez briefly reduce the deficit in the 78th-minute, told a post-match news conference.

“Right now he is an incredibly important player for us. He always was, but in the situation we are in right now, it is so important.

“He took an incredible penalty, he took it perfectly. Then there is the amount of assists, how he runs. He played really well, like all the team.

“He likes to play football, he doesn’t feel the pressure and likes to compete at a high standard.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 15 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 15 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City