Yanga Chief Will Be Featuring In My Upcoming EP - AKA

Forum 3 years ago

Yanga Chief Will Be Featuring In My Upcoming EP - AKA

It is no more news that AKA is currently preparing to unleash a new project very soon. Few weeks ago, the rapper shared the official track list of the Bhovamania EP which houses 13 lit tracks. The tracklist revealed by him did not include the featured acts which made a fan to ask if Yanga Chief is on the EP.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee22bf440fc8395deb7d21e7fc4dc227.jpeg

In his reaction to this, AKA simply confirmed that Yanga Chief is one of the featured act. Amidst his ongoing war with Cassper Nyovest, AKA has revealed that he is only concerned about releasing the Bhovamania EP right now. He also hinted that the project is set to be released in October, although, he did not indicate any date.

“The ONLY date I’m focused on right now is the one for #BHOVAMANIA … finish and klaar.” AKA revealed

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy

Transformers One Logo Revealed for Animated Movie Featuring Chris Hemsworth as Optimus Prime
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transformers One Logo Revealed for Animated Movie Featuring Chris Hemsworth as Optimus Prime

Court Clears Ex-South African President, Jacob Zuma To Contest The Upcoming Election
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Court Clears Ex-South African President, Jacob Zuma To Contest The Upcoming Election