#BBNaija: Ozo Cannot Foot My Bills – Nengi Reveals Why She Refused His Proposal

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Ozo Cannot Foot My Bills – Nengi Reveals Why She Refused His Proposal

BBNaija housemate, Nengi on Sunday night gave reasons she refused to accept Ozo’s proposal to her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/21623367900c9d2e166886120815a838.jpg

Ozo during his stay in the Lockdown house made advances at Nengi, proposed a relationship but was rejected.

Nengi insisted everytime, saying she was not ready for a relationship.

Laycon during a conversation with Nengi asked why she refused to have a relationship with Ozo despite their closeness.

Nengi, who was in a sober mood after Ozo’s eviction, said she takes her time before dating anyone and that she was not sure if Ozo could deal with her excesses.

According to her:-

“It will take time for me to date anyone because I need to be friends first and be sure he can deal with the excesses.

“I like him a lot, cried in the diary room several times because of him but I need to be outside the house before I make any decision.

“Most of my exes were my longtime friends before we started dating because I know the kind of person I am.

When I fall in love it is really deep.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth
Forum | 3 days ago

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 4 days ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit
Forum | 4 days ago

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit