Ac Milan Make Andre Zambo Anguissa A Concrete Target

Forum 3 years ago

Ac Milan Make Andre Zambo Anguissa A Concrete Target

MilanNews.it are reporting that there are confirmations arriving on the approach for Fulham midfielder Andre Zambo Anguissa by AC Milan as an alternative to Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko.

The Cameroon international was on loan at Villarreal during the previous season but has played extensively for Marseille where he made his name. The 24 year old defensive midfielder could be a solid alternative as the cost of the Bakayoko operation is acting as a block for the deal.

Calcio Mercato are reporting that Anguissa is one of the top alternatives to Bakayoko despite the midfielder being at the top of the wish list for the moment.

The other names being considered are Florentino Luis from Benfica and Boubakary Soumare from Lille.

There are no reports of talks being opened for the midfielder at the moment but the coming weeks seems decisive as Milan kick off in the Serie A and face another knock out round in the Europa League.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 14 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal