Toni Kroos Is More Than Happy With The Leadership

Forum 3 years ago

Toni Kroos Is More Than Happy With The Leadership

Toni Kroos has once again come clean in a chapter of ‘Einfach Mal Luppen’, the podcast he publishes with his brother Felix. In it, the Real Madrid midfielder confessed that he had never met a captain like Sergio Ramos before.

The rising popularity of podcasts has also reached footballers. This is the case of Toni Kroos, who, together with his brother Felix, produces the podcast ‘Einfach Mal Luppen’. In it, both of them describe their careers and are honest about everything that happens around them.

In the latest episode, one of the most remarkable parts of the podcast came from the Real Madrid midfielder when Toni Kroos took the opportunity to praise Sergio Ramos as captain.

“When Ramos has an opinion, he expresses it for the good of the team, without reservation. And that’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. That’s why, if we’re talking about captains, in my opinion, he’s the best one you can have”, Kroos said.

“I am more than happy to have Sergio as my captain. I have learned a lot from him and he, a lot from me too, it all has to be said. He is someone who responds extraordinarily well to everything and whose voice is heard by everyone in the club. Sergio leads by example”, he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

EPL: Happy days – Ronaldo’s cryptic comment after Man Utd lose 4-3 to Chelsea
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Happy days – Ronaldo’s cryptic comment after Man Utd lose 4-3 to Chelsea

Man City vs Arsenal: Referee Taylor must be happy – Guardiola after EPL 0-0 draw
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Man City vs Arsenal: Referee Taylor must be happy – Guardiola after EPL 0-0 draw

True Love Is Beyond Saying Happy Birthday – Jide Awobona
Forum | 3 weeks ago

True Love Is Beyond Saying Happy Birthday – Jide Awobona