Patrice Evra Gave His Opinion On Why Zaha Didn’t Succeed

Forum 3 years ago

Patrice Evra Gave His Opinion On Why Zaha Didn’t Succeed

Patrice Evra, a former Manchester United player currently working as a commentator for ‘Sky Sports’, said that one possible reason Wilfried Zaha did not succeed as a ‘red devil’ was an alleged relationship with his then manager’s daughter, David Moyes. The network denied the rumour on the spot.

There’s trouble in England with Evra’s latest words. The Premier League legend and former Manchester United player analysed Zaha due to his great performance during Solskjaer’s match against Crystal Palace and explained why he ran out of chances as a ‘red devil’.

“I remember that what ruined his career at United was when he had that real or invented ‘affair’ with David Moyes’ daughter because, in the preseason, he had played everything, but, when that news came out, he was left out and disappeared”, he said on ‘Sky Sports’.

By ‘affair’ he meant nothing other than a love affair with the manager’s daughter. It should be noted that this would have apparently happened in Moyes’ early days on the team’s bench. However, the network instantly denied his words.

“We need to clarify a recent comment in this programme suggesting that there may have been a relationship between Zaha and Moyes’ daughter. We understand that Zaha has never met Moyes’ daughter and that Evra’s statement is false, and we apologise for that”, said Kelly Cates, the programme’s host, just after the show, to settle any controversy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims
Forum | 1 week ago

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists
Forum | 1 week ago

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists

National Convention: We Gave INEC Over 100 Days Notice – Labour Party Says
Forum | 2 weeks ago

National Convention: We Gave INEC Over 100 Days Notice – Labour Party Says

If A Woman Loves You, She Will Go Any Length To See You Succeed – Williams Uchemba
Forum | 2 weeks ago

If A Woman Loves You, She Will Go Any Length To See You Succeed – Williams Uchemba